Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pin a blue ribbon on my brain

The mister and I took a field trip to the New Mexico State Fair. It is quite the sight- lots of animals, cotton candy, kiddos, and everything and anything you can imagine, FRIED.
My favorite part was the rides. Of course, I was way too chicken to get on any of them, for fear of ending up on Yahoo news....but they sure were fun to photograph.

Standing underneath the clanking metal, spinning contraptions and whizzing tracks was quite the thrill!
The colors of the lights in the warm evening air just glowed and radiated so beautifully.
I even became enamored with some of the blurred photographs.

Since we made the trip, I couldn't leave without getting on a single ride, so I settled on the least daunting... the Ferris Wheel. Needless to say, I was still a scared-y cat way up on the top of that thing!

Ferris Wheel from Jessie Baca on Vimeo.

Music: Good Morning Midnight by FANFARLO
-Jessie, Santa Fe, NM

1 comment: