Friday, November 12, 2010

Food-tography

My heart just about skipped a beat when I stumbled upon this amazing blog, What Katie Ate. Hailing all the way from Syndey, Australia this blog features the most amazing food styling and photography....I may have been drooling on my keyboard.
With the cold weather sneaking upon us, recipes with meats and roasted veggies are calling out to me. I've been craving warm and comforting food. With such beautiful pictures to accompany her recipes, Miss Katie may be the source for some healing food, for both my tummy and soul!

All photos via What Katie Ate
-Jessie, Santa Fe, NM

1 comment:

  1. oo, one of your most scrumptious posts yet. these colors are so intense. in the past week, i have made 3 crock-pot meals: lamb tagine, chickpea curry stew, and brunswick stew. looks like we share the cravings!

    ReplyDelete