Monday, December 20, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

Spritzer cookies:
Easy and too cute. Oh, and they are gluten free...what's not to love.

Unique and exotic wreaths:
Pine Cones, pink Cymbidium Orchids, Magnolia Leaves, Red Chile Pods, Olive branches, Berzillia pods, Curly Willow loops and Reindeer Moss....no gaudy bows here.

Thick yarn and big ol' needles:
Nothing makes me feel more accomplished and productive than finishing a project in 30 minutes flat.

Sunsets on Snow:
Being a California girl, I never thought I'd come around to these, but sunsets on New Mexico snow-covered mountains are always so beautiful and fleeting. That indescribable color of light makes my heart ache sometimes.

-Jessie, Santa Fe, NM

1 comment:

  1. Ode to J- Bird in Santa Fe! Love you and your Santa Fe sunsets. BTW, your cymbid/magnolia wreath is sohh spectacularly splendid.. tres classique et chic! ~ Suz L.A., CA

    ReplyDelete