Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Working Holiday

I LOVE my work, I'm addicted to it, and I just can't stop. Of course there are parts that aren't always so great, but the majority of the time, I am bouncing with glee over a wonderfully creative and challenging project.


Recently, I had the joy of styling a photo shoot for two blogs I contribute to, both with different focuses for each company. I was inspired by a few bolts of vintage lace found at Santa Fe Fabrics and these amazing Quicksilver Roses at Artichokes and Pomegranates.


I began with the idea to create a table setting that would inspire a dinner party or wedding, especially since I recently acquired a vintage set of petwer colored glass champagne coupes... total score! I got down with a fun DIY project creating lace covered votive holders and put together floral centerpieces with one of the most magnificently dreamy and romantic color palettes I've seen in a while.

Here's a little teaser video to entice you ... come check the final products, here and here:

Antique Holiday from Jessie Baca on Vimeo.

P.S. The kicker is, all of this was shot with an iPhone 4, video too. I love that dang thing....it is also probably one of the main reasons I'm addicted to work, but oh well.
-Jessie Santa Fe, NM

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness.....the most beee-u-tiful three sites!!
    what a treat.
    Ahhhh.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ADORE the video. you must show me how this was done!

    ReplyDelete