Monday, April 19, 2010

Necessary Objects

It's been a while since I've been to an IKEA....well, it's been since college, when outfitting a dorm room was as easy as $1.99, $2.99, $3.99. I thought I'd stop buy while I was visiting California and my oh my, was I delighted to see so many great deals and clever interior ideas. Golly, how I wish I could surprise the mister with a foldaway couch, patio set, full length mirrors and new curtains. But all that wouldn't exactly fit in my carry-on, now would it.
So instead I settled on an aesthetically pleasing scarf rack.
It's the perfect size for my carry-on and very necessary for corralling my collection of a ba-jillion scarves. I think it could even double as a nifty vine trellis....hmmm!
-Jessie, via San Diego, CA

1 comment:

  1. i am jelly! great find. makes me want to keep dreaming up other ideas for it. vine trellis, woven christmas lights wall fixture, mini frames for photo-booth photos installation, etc, etc.

    ReplyDelete